Why U.S. GOLD
U.S. Gold Gymnastics…
- is owned by an NCAA National Champion in Gymnastics, Ms. Kathy, who oversees all operations, coaching, and curriculum with an extremely critical eye and pushes her staff and students to be the best they can be.
- is a USA Gymnastics Member Gym.
- has coaches who are safety certified through USA Gymnastics, have Red Cross CPR Certifications, attend Regional 8 Congress for USA Gymnastics, and are constantly trained in-house.
- is curriculum-based and follows the progressions provided by USA Gymnastics.
- is part of a 3-gym company, one of which is an elite training facility where our competitive gymnasts practice with state-of-the-art video playback technology and training equipment.
- has a legacy of team members winning State, Regional, and National Champion titles and earning scholarships to several colleges for the sport of gymnastics.
- has staff who cares not only about the gymnastics progress of your student but their overall experience and takes the time to get to know them.
- places safety as our FIRST priority and will not force students through skills at an unsafe pace.
- teaches skills properly and with the correct technique to avoid the downfalls, injuries, and plateaus that “shortcut” coaching can cause.
- is a CLEAN facility that is professionally cleaned and constantly disinfected.
- is a school that promotes progress and learning through structure and discipline, not just free play during class.