What is a Co-Ed Ninja Warrior Class and should your child be in it?
Is your child dreaming of becoming a Junior American Ninja Warrior? Do you want to witness your little one bouncing around like a ninja superstar? Well, you’re in luck because we’ve got all the info you need!
Let’s dive into the world of co-ed ninja warrior classes and discover what they’re all about. Picture this: your child leaping, flipping, climbing, and swinging through an epic obstacle course. It’s like a dream come true for any adventurous kid!
In this article, we’ll tell you all about:
- What Co-Ed Ninja Warrior training is all about
- The structure of ninja warrior classes
- The benefits of co-ed ninja warrior training
The TV show American Ninja Warrior captured the attention of adventurous athletes all over the country. The incredible feats of strength, agility, and coordination are a sight to behold. Since we all know there’s a little ninja in every child, Ninja Warrior classes started popping up everywhere.
At U.S. Gold Gymnastics, our Coed Ninja Warrior Class is for kids in Kindergarten through 4th grade. They focus on developing the skills needed to navigate an obstacle course that requires jumping, flipping, climbing, and swinging. It’s kind of like a kid’s dream come true!
What is ninja warrior training for kids?
It may sound fancy, but the concept of ninja warrior training is quite simple. We take the skills you might otherwise learn in gymnastics lessons and put them into an obstacle course. Ninja Warrior training includes learning how to navigate through obstacles like the balance beam, monkey bars, warped walls, rope climbs, and cargo nets. As your child gets better, the difficulty can increase.
Since all boys and girls, especially between the ages of 5 and 10, love to climb, jump, flip, and swing, we made the class co-ed. It’s a great opportunity for your child to engage in healthy competition, learn to appreciate their own skills and the abilities of others, and learn from their peers of both genders. While it eventually becomes necessary to separate genders as they age, at this point, they’re still having fun together!
What to expect in a kids Ninja Warrior Class:
1. Warm-Up: We’ll always start with a warm-up to safely prepare your kids, their muscles, and their minds for the work ahead.
2. Skills: Your child’s coach will introduce, demonstrate, and lead them through specific techniques and events within the obstacle course they are training for. They’ll climb cargo net ropes, balance over elevated beams, jump from swinging monkey bars, and so much more!
3. Obstacle Course Work: Once the skills are practiced, it’s time to take them to the course and work through challenges designed to improve their agility, coordination, and problem-solving abilities. Our instructors create fun and unique obstacle courses that kids love!
4. Strength & Conditioning: While most of the work your child does will be on the course and events within it, they may also participate in training that helps them get stronger so they can master the next obstacle!
5. Time Trials: Your little ninja warrior will run through the course to establish a baseline time and then have subsequent chances to test how much they’ve improved.
6. Cool-Down: We’ll end the class with stretching to lower the heart rate, promote flexibility, and prevent injury.
Enrolling your child in a Co-Ed Ninja Warrior class comes with many benefits. First, you’ll notice an increase in their physical fitness and strength, which is especially important in today’s sedentary lifestyle. This class allows them to get moving and have fun!
While all gymnastics classes help improve agility, coordination, and balance, ninja warrior training takes it to another
level by combining various techniques, events, and skills into one course.
Our Co-Ed class also gives your child a chance to practice their social skills in a safe, fun, and positive environment. They’ll build teamwork alongside their actual muscles and experience the unique camaraderie that comes from tackling challenges together with friends.
As your child masters new obstacles and improves their time, their confidence and self-esteem will soar. This is a priceless benefit for most parents.
So, if you want your child to unleash their inner ninja, join a Coed Ninja Warrior class today. It’s a thrilling, action-packed adventure that will keep them bouncing, flipping, and soaring with joy! Click on the schedules link on our website to find out which of our many sessions might work best for you and your child.